Welcome to the MCAA web site
Update following Committee meeting 15th November
Reflecting upon the current Covid-19 situation:
- The committee resolved to reconvene in the first week of February 2022 with a view to exhausting the possibility of establishing a date later in 2022 for the planned festival in Sydney.
- The Sydney Organising Committee’s (SOC) meeting was deferred due to the calling of the MCAA Committee’s meeting. In light of the MCAA Committee’s decision above, the SOC will not reconvene until more concrete dates and plans can be provided.
Bulletin Number 11 under Latest News has more detail.